2.Definition of personal information
3.How we collect your information
In advance we state how we may use your information and with whom we may share it, then collect your information only if you agree to do so.
4.How we use your information
We collect and use your personal information for the following purposes.
- to confirm your order
- to notify you when you complete your payment
- to notify you that your item has shipped
- to notify you about the estimated delivery date
- to confirm your payment
- to provide more information via emails from TASUKI-JAPAN.COM ONLINE STORE
- to communicate with you to improve our products and service
- to contact you due to unavoidable circumstances
5.Management of personal information and security measures
We are committed to carefully handling and offering you safe and appropriate secure controls to protect your personal information against unauthorized disclosure, use, alteration and destruction.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer)
Our servers use（※）SSL encryption technology to protect your personal information against unauthorized access.
（※）SSL（Secure Socket Layer）is a coding technology to encrypt your personal information during transmission. By coding your information with SSL, it ensures the safe transaction and protection of your personal information.
6.Sharing customer information with a third party
We are highly committed to protecting customer information. We share customer information only as described below.
- When we have your consent.
- When we believe release is appropriate to protect the rights, assets, property or safety of you or a third party even though we don’t have your consent.
- When we believe release is necessary for public safety and healthy development of children even though we don’t have your consent.
Daiichigosei Co., Ltd. TASUKI Customer Service